As a Senior Verification Engineer you are part of the engineering team, and will report into the Operations Manager. You will be assigned to a project and report to the project manager or project lead for the execution of agreed project activities. The Senior Verification Engineer must be able to take ownership of specific complex tasks, and take them to completion.
- Perform validation and verification in line with Airtel’s Quality Management System, writing or contributing to the SVCP (Software Verification Cases and Procedures) and SVP (Software Verification Plan) documents.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Design, develop and maintain test scripts / programs
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues
- Define, develop test programs (shell, C/C++, TCL)
- Understand product architecture, Functional design and software development process from the quality and verification point of view
- Execute test cases and analyze and report test results
- Develops an expertise in one or few functional areas of the product from the quality and verification point of view
- Design and develop test plans and test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Develop automated test code
- Create and maintain detailed test instructions
- Create, update and maintain documentation
- Contribute to use cases and user stories based on functional requirements.
- Verification and Quality Assurance plans
- Supports engineering in analyzing and reproducing customer issues
- Track own effort and compare estimates versus actuals in order to improve estimation accuracy
- Keep up to date with software development and coding processes.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of multiple industry-specific technologies and standards
- Utilise the verification tools & technologies within Airtel, whilst keeping abreast of alternative technologies and feeding that information back to the technology strategy
- Contribute to verification standards practices, and processes
- Displays understanding of quality assurance principles and practices
- Participates in the development of quality assurance standards, practices and processes
- Conform to the quality management system in Airtel ATN.
- Understand Impact of quality and verification our products.
Market and Business
- Attends exhibitions to be aware of industry needs
- Be commercially aware and cognizant of budget and project KPIs
- Keep up to date with general industry trends and market needs
- Understand company technology roadmap
Personal and professional development
- Take ownership of personal and professional development
- Mentoring Software Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 + years’ experience in verification Engineering
How to apply
If you are an experienced Verification Engineer and are looking for a role that requires initiative and drive within an innovative, small team setting, we would love to hear from you.
For further information, please get in touch with Siofra Oliver on 01-2147471/ email@example.com.